NICOLE'S FANCY - HAIR CARE
NICOLE'S FANCY  - WELCOME TO NICOLE'S FANCY
 
 
 
 
HAIR CARE AND GROWTH TIPS
(Hair is largely composed of Keratin) a protein made up of amino acids.
 
To grow new and healthy hair your body must produce more amino acids, which it can only do from consuming protein. For an example lean meat, fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and soy products.
 
Be sure to eat  healthy, and to include adequate amounts of iron and zinc to your diet. Deficiencies can lead to poor hair health or even hair loss.
 
- Iron is essential for the transmission of oxygen to your cells, including your hair follicles.
-Zinc helps your body grow and repair tissue such as your hair. Get your zinc from peanut butter, lean meat, oysters, and crab, poultry, pumpkin seeds, or chickpeas.
 
Eat foods that are rich in vitamin B, C, AND E!
 
KEEPING HAIR CLEAN AND HEALTHY ALLOWS HAIR TO CONTINUE GROWING AND REDUCES BREAKAGE AND LOSS!
 
Trimming your hair regularly to remove split ends, (at the most every 10 to 12 weeks), can help prevent split ends from traveling further up the stand, weakening the hair and making it prone to breakage. Trimming hair does not promote faster growth, but may help prevent hair damage that can lead to the appearance of slower or less healthy hair growth.
 
When hair is healthy, about 90% of it growing at any given time, while the other 10% is resting. After a few months of resting, healthy hair naturally falls out to make room for new hair. When new growth begins, healthy hair will grow about half an inch per month.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint